Universal Charging Adapter
Specifically designed for travelers covering more than 150+ countries.
Supports fast charge for all USB devices.
Certified Safety Standards
Inbuilt 8A overload fuse and safety shutters for higher safety standards.
How to Use
1. Use: Select the desired prong, push its slider until locked.
2. Close: Press the unlock button and push the slider completely back to its starting position.
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/Xs/Xs Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch/11-inch/10.5-inch, iPad Air/mini full series
- Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7 Edge/S6 Edge+/Note 10/9/8/A9
- Huawei P20 Pro/P20/P10/P9/P8/Mate 10 Pro/10/9/8/ Nexus 6P/nova
- Google Pixel 3/3 XL/2/XL, Google Pixel, Google Nexus 6P/5X
- LG G5/G6/G7/V20/V30/Nexus 5X
- MacBook Air 13-inch/MacBook Pro 13-inch/MacBook 12-inch/Dell XPS 13/15
- HP Spectre 13.3-inch/Google Chromebook Pixel/Xiaomi Air/Pro
- Xiaomi, Meizu, tablets, digital cameras and more
1. AC socket does not convert voltage. Make sure your AC powered devices as following supports worldwide 110-230V for use in overseas.
2. AC socket provides up to 880W of power at AC 110V and 1840W at AC 230V.
3. The USB-C port does not support charging laptops or Nintendo Switch, so please charge them via AC outlet with a proper USB charger.
4. Fast charging supported for iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs / Xs Max/ XR, iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus when used with the original Apple USB-C to Lightning cable.
|Technology||PD 3.0/QC 3.0/QC 2.0/Huawei FCP/Samsung AFC|
|AC Socket||AC 100 - 240V, 800mA Max.|
|DC Output||33W Max.|
|Output (USB)||USB-A: Single port: DC 5V, 2.4A Max; Dual port: Total 5V/3A, 15W Max. USB Type-C (PD 3.0/QC 3.0): DC 5-6V/3.0A, 6-9V/2.0A, 9-12V/1.5A, 18W Max.|
|Dimension||55 x 53 x 74mm / 2.16 x 2.08 x 2.91in (L x W x H)|
|Net Weight||155g / 5.43 oz|
|Package Contents||1 x Travel adapter, 1 x Warranty card, 1 x User manual|